Our partner Appentra organizes the online EPEEC training session 'Parallelware Tools: Ensuring parallel programming best practices for multicore CPUs and GPUs' on Tuesday 23 February 2021, 10:00-13:00 CET.
- Faster development of parallel software while ensuring compliance with best practices for parallel programming using SIMD/vector, multithreading and GPU offload.
- A catalog of parallel programming best practices: Defects and recommendations.
- Parallelware Trainer: Active learning of parallel programming using OpenMP and OpenACC.
- Parallelware Analyzer: A static code analyzer specializing in parallelism.
- Live demonstration of the Parallelware tools.
- Hands-on session
- Access to an installation of Parallelware tools, either in a BSC cluster or in a computer of the attendee
- No previous experience required
This course is addressed to EPEEC researchers and BSC staff.